Although for the first 40 years there was no building set aside for worship services, daily prayers and services gathered in the dining hall.
On Sundays the boarders worshiped at All Saints’ Church and later at St. Marks’ Cathedral. The new Chapel was dedicated on St. Peter’s Day, 1911.
The Chapel was renovated in 1993.
A Chapel Prefect is designated to assist the Chapel committee - comprising of staff and students.
Every month on first working day, we have Holy Communion service conducted in our Chapel in the morning where all teaching and non teaching staff members attend the service.
The Chapel continues to inspire several hundreds of students who pass through the portals of Bishop Cottons’ today as it did many generations that have gone through.